The open-ended equity scheme IDFC Midcap Fund, which invests primarily in equity and equity-related securities to generate long-term capital appreciation through investment, was recently introduced by IDFC Mutual Funds.
NFO is open to subscription from July 28th, 2022, and will end on 11th August 2022.
Before proceeding, we must first clearly understand what NFO is and why you should invest in IDFC NFO.
What is NFO
A new fund offer (NFO) is the initial subscription offer made by asset management companies (AMCs) for a new scheme.
Objective of the IDFC Mid Cap NFO fund
The main objective of IDFC Mid Cap Fund NFO is to invest in the mid-cap segment by investing 65% of its corpus in mid-cap stocks and the remaining 35% corpus will be invested as per market conditions and the fund manager’s views.
The whole process of choosing stocks is done by a professional fund manager who identifies high-quality mid-cap stocks that offer better growth prospects with a good risk-reward balance.
IDFC Mid Cap Fund (NFO) – Fund Managers
Sachin Relekar (Equity portion): To know more https://www.linkedin.com/in/sachin-relekar-12a6b516/
Harshal Joshi (Debt portion): To know more: https://www.linkedin.com/in/harshal-joshi-94027b14/
Who can buy IDFC Midcap NFO
- Those who want to invest for a longer period
- Who wants to have a diversified portfolio across all industry sectors
- Someone who seeks higher long-term growth
- Investors looking to purchase shares of stock and related securities from mid-cap companies
Where can you invest in NFO
You can visit https://www.investmentz.com/new-fund-offer-nfo
Follow the below step to invest
Click on NFO and simply click on invest now.
Additional Information about IDFC Fund
|Type of Scheme||An open-ended equity fund that invests primarily in midcap stocks.
|NFO period||28th July 2022 to 11th August 2022|
|Benchmark||S&P BSE 150Mid Cap Index|
|Minimum Investment||₹ 5000/- and multiples of Re 1|
|Redemption||₹ 1000/- or the investor’s account balance, whichever is less|
|Minimum SIP amount||₹100 and multiples of Re 1thereafter|
|STP Amount||₹1000/- and any amount thereafter for fixed income options /
₹ 500/- and any amount thereafter (capital appreciation option)
|SWP Amount||₹ 200/- and any amount thereafter|
|Exit load||If redeemed within one year from the date of allotment: 1% NAV
If redeemed after one year from the date of allotment: NIL
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme-related documents carefully.
Leave a Reply